Registration Selection: **
STEP 1: All adult members (Day, Evening, Friday Night Only, Students, New Curlers, Youth Curling Program participants and Learn-to-Curl Program participants) Note: Social membership is a separate category. Youth curlers can now register on-line.
- Check the Adult Membership option as the base registration option.
- Select your appropriate Membership Fee from the pull-down menu. These fees include any applicable discounts and HST.
STEP 2: League Selection
- Check all applicable leagues that you wish to play in. This does not guarantee your entry into the league & is for system use only.
- Come down to the club during registration week to enter your name on the appropriate league sign-up sheets. This is a "must do" step to ensure your spot in the league(s). Note: If you are only registering as a "Learn-to-Curl Program" participant (someone who has never belonged to a curling club or played in an organized league) please select Learn-to-Curl 1 from the pull-down menu and only check off Learn-to Curl under League Curling.
STEP 3: Locker Renewal
- Check this box to renew your locker for the season. If you do not have a locker and want to rent one, you may put your name on a waiting list at the registration tables.
STEP 4: Payment
- Submit payment in person at the club during registration week: Tuesday Sept 17th thru Thursday Sept 19th -- 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM and, for Day Curlers only, Tuesday Sept 17th thru Thursday Sept 19th -- 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon.
- Bring a printed copy of your registration form with you if you can.