Registration Selection: **
STEP 1: All adult members (Day, Evening, Friday Night Only, Students, New Curlers and Learn-to-Curl Program participants) Note: Youth & Social memberships are separate categories. Youth should not register on-line. Their registration is at the curling centre on Sunday mornings beginning Oct 2nd at 8:00 AM or at other times as designated by the Youth Program convener. Please check this website for details.
- Check the Adult Membership option as the base registration option.
- Select your appropriate Membership Fee from the pull-down menu. These fees include any applicable discounts and HST.
STEP 2: League Selection
- Check all applicable leagues that you wish to play in. This does not guarantee your entry into the league & is for system use only.
- Come down to the club during registration week to enter your name on the appropriate league sign-up sheets. This a "must do" to ensure your spot in the league(s). Note: If you are registering as a "Learn-to-Curl Program" participant (someone who has never belonged to a curling club or played in an organized league) please select Learn-to-Curl 1 from the pull-down menu and only check off Learn-to Curl under League Curling, as you cannot play in any other leagues while participating in the Learn-to-Curl Program.
STEP 3: Locker Renewal
- Check this box to renew your locker for the season. If you do not have a locker and want to rent one, you may put your name on waiting list at the registration tables.
STEP 4: Payment
- Submit payment in person at the club during registration week: Monday Sept 17th thru Thursday Sept 20th -- 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM and, for Day Curlers only, Tuesday Sept 18th thru Thursday Sept 20th -- 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon. Note: The Senior Men's League sign-up table will only be staffed during the morning sessions and at the evening session on Sept 20th. See Step 2 re sign-up sheets.
- Bring a printed copy of your registration form with you if you can.